My name is Irie and I am a beautiful black Labrador Retriever. I am just over 2 years old and I am full of energy! I've been living with my mom, Sarah, for over a year, total. I first met her on November 1st, 2006 when I was just 6 months old. She raised me to be a guide dog until November 2007, when I went into my formal harness training. After 8 long months in training I was a finished guide dog and ready to be matched with a person. I was out with my trainer one day when this big scary monster came and tried to eat us (Irie, it was definitely just a street cleaner-Sarah). So my trainer decided it would be best if I didn't become a guide dog. Boy was I happy when Sarah took me home! Now I get to eat whatever I want (Within reason, Irie-Sarah) and even sleep in bed with Mom! I am one lucky dog!
I love it when Mom takes me swimming-I am a Lab after all! Mom told me about this sport where I can run and dive into a pool. I really hope we can try that soon! I have to do something to expend some of my boundless energy! Keep checking back for updates and pictures of my life, I promise not to disappoint!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Hello!
Posted by Irie at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yay Irie! (and Sarah!) so good to see you back on blogs! We were going to miss you! Glad you have your girl and I know I'll enjoy reading your blog whenever I can!
Yay! Peer pressure can be good sometimes... now for some pictures of your fully grown girl!
YAY IRIE!!!! So glad to see you have your own blog! WHOOO HOOOOO!!!! What great adventures you will have! :)
YAY!!!!!!! SOO happy to have you guys back!!!! Irie is going to have such a great life, and I'm SO excited to be able to read some of it!!!!
Irie!! We've missed you, and you too Sarah!! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures. We are sending you both lots of hugs. :)
YAY! So happy to see you back Sarah! Can't wait to hear about Irie's life as your loving pet!
Woohoo!!!!So glad you decided to keep blogging! Welcome back Sarah and Irie!!
Post a Comment