Long time, no blog. I thought it was about time the real star of the show got some keyboard time.
As you can probably imagine I was pretty PO'd when Mom took Irie to that Labfest. I was given some bogus excuse that it was just for Labs but I have photographic evidence that there was another shepherd there!
And it didn't help much when they came back and Irie kept bragging about what a great time she had. Enough already, you swam, you played, BIG DEAL!!! When Sunday rolled around, I got my own outing to brag to Irie about (So HA!).
Mom loaded me and that little yellow beast into Grandma's car and we hit the road pretty early on Sunday. I don't particularly care for Grandma's car, so I did my best not to projectile vomit all over the aforementioned beast. We finally arrived at a big park (I bet it was bigger than your dumb dog park, Irie). There were dogs everywhere and I came out barking to let everyone know I had arrived. Yeah, Mom didn't appreciate (or tolerate) that at all...
We made our way over to the main area, through the throngs of dogs and owners, to the registration table. This was a walk for cancer research (both canine and human), so I feel good to have done my part for this more than worthy cause. I saw some friends there that I've met before-Truman (the pug), Bulova (the Lab), and hundreds of other dogs. The papparazzi were out in full force and I was getting photographed left and right. How could they resist? I was the best looking dog there.
We took one lap around the park, me mostly with Mom. At one point some punk tried to get into it with me. I gave him my patented "Dude, what's your problem?" look and he backed off. At the end of the walk I switched back to Grandma and we did some shopping. Mom didn't buy me anything, although I tried to use my Jedi mind powers to get her to.
We took another short walk to snap some formal pix of me and the beast. They came out pretty well, thanks to my gorgeousness.

We managed to leave right before all the rain started. I guess we have some great timing! The day was capped off by a delicious marrow bone in the back yard. So a pretty good day for me!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
And now it's my turn...
Posted by Anonymous at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I agree with you Jo you are the best looking, best behaved and modest GSD ever!
Oh my goodness! What a great looking and FUN place. All that water to swim and retrieve in. And you are a most good looking GSD!!
I, Indiana, would like to challenge that I am the best looking GSD ever so there! Altho my mom says I must be nice so I guess your kinda pretty for a girl...
Post a Comment