Monday, July 27, 2009

Beach Vacation

Some of you may remember I already went on a beach vacation shortly after I returned home to Mom, but the rest of the gang hasn't been there yet so it was nice to show them the ropes. We got to stay in this great house that had a nice, little backyard with just enough space for us four beasts. We took a walk everyday around the neighborhood and took some field trips to the beach and to a National Park. We had a really great time and were upset when we had to head home. There is talk of making this a yearly event, which I know all of us would wholeheartedly agree to!





1 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

OMD, you got to go to the beach!!! I wanna go to the beach sometime. Hopefully we can next year, it looks like so much fun!

Woofs, Johann