Monday, September 8, 2008

My Week

Well last weekend was Labor Day Weekend. Mom and I went home to visit my best pal, Indiana:



We got to play all weekend in the backyard and it was so much fun! My pal Royce also visited one night, which was cool. I love to play with him since Indiana doesn't always play like I do. We also went for a nice long walk early on Monday morning. That was nice since it was really cool and quiet.

This week I didn't do too much. I did teach myself a new trick since Mom's windows are so hard to look out of. Check me out:


On Friday, Mom and I went for a walk in town. We waited until later, but it was still pretty hot. She even made me wear my booties! I hate those things, but they did keep my feet from burning, so that was OK, I guess...


On Saturday, Royce came to visit me. We had so much fun, until he got to go shopping with Mom and his mom and I had to stay home :( I miss the days when I was able to go everywhere with Mom. Such is the life of a pet, huh? But then they came back and we played some more, until they went home. Roger also came to visit. I liked him because I bossed him around. He listened well for an older guy :)

Yesterday, Mom and I went to the park for a whole hour! We ran and walked and played. It was so much fun. For the whole rest of the day I was wiped out. I slept really well last night!

I don't think anything cool is happening this week, but I will post if that changes. Mom did say she has a special surprise for me on Saturday. I can't wait!

Check out the new links I added for my fave food and treats. Mom just sent in an order to Cloudstar-I am already drooling just thinking about it. Yum!

0 comments: