On Sunday Mom and I headed out to go meet Yara and her mom. See the moms have been talking for a long time, but have yet to meet up even though we live less than 10 minutes from each other! We met up at their apartment and chaos ensued. I was so excited to see another dog and Yara was happy to meet me too. We did have to get ourselves together though because Yara is a guide dog and she had to work. We took a nice long walk through town and then went to lunch. Luckily we found a place with outside seating, so I could come. The waiter kept stepping on me, which Mom says is because I was in the way, but I still blame him...
Then we walked back and played at Yara's house. It was so much fun and I started scooting around and being crazy. Everyone was laughing at me! Yara and I spent a lot of time like this:
We each got a cookie and a drink and then we headed off to the pet store! Yara got some food and a new toy and Mom bought me a Wubba for this weekend's adventures. She also bought Yara a replacement Octupus because the one in the photo did not last through the Hulk-like strength of us sassy ladies!
It's really nice to have a new friend and hopefully we will do it again soon. I'll update next week about my exciting weekend adventures!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Yay for Puppy Pals!
Posted by Irie at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Glad you had fun! That octopus looks like it was the main attraction!
AWW they are too cute!! Is this the working dog you were telling me about the other night? I like her color!
Hehe, I remember that day! I think both our girls had a ton of fun; or at least I'm assuming all the destruction was fun for THEM. :)
Irie's gonna have to come visit again one of these days.
Post a Comment